วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

The Booklet Journey Opening a New World

1991 was a crucial year in my life. My professional organization business was 8 years. The sales cycle is longer and longer for the workshop and consulting services. I had formed called these crazy eating habits and pay rent and are not ready to break one of them. Then I discovered an offer for a free copy of a booklet entitled 117 ideas for better presentations. Doing business presentations, and the price was right. I sent him. My first reaction was, Gee, I could call something in the organization of advice. When I threw it in a drawer. Six months later, I was in my office, bored, baffled and defeated by the slow economy. He had no money. I am not saying money! I remembered this small booklet. I have no idea how I would do, but something struck me, and I knew he was to produce a brochure on the organization of advice. I started dumping all the ideas I had about organized in a file on my computer. These are all the balls that came out of my mouth when customers or talk to a commitment or a seminar. I could create a brochure about the organization of joint activities - a 16-page booklet municipalities, installing a series of 10 envelopes. The brochure fue'110 ideas for organizing activities of life. My first run was 250 copies. This is the most expensive unit took, but I needed to deploy try to earn money. It took several months to pay the printer only $ 500. The only way I could think about selling booklets was sending a copy of magazines, ask to use excerpts and put down an invitation to readers to send $ 5 plus a self-addressed and stamped. He had no money to advertise. Then the orders began to drop, envelopes with checks in the $ 5 or five dollars. The day the first of them arrived in seems Manna from heaven: $ 5! It was 6 months from the first booklet written the first tranche of $ 5 took place at the time did not matter. I have laid the seeds everywhere, hoping some of the germs. I found the catalogues of publications in the library and began to build my list. Finally in February 1992 big hit. A 12-page bimonthly newsletter of 1.6 million readers has nine lines with a copy of my book. Even using extracts! As it sold 5000 copies of my book. I remember clearly the day I went to my PO box and found a small box in my yellow card. In addition, he said: See the employee. There was a bathtub envelopes that had arrived that day, about 250 envelopes that I remember correctly, each with $ 5 in them. In June round, I stopped to examine what had happened. I had to earn money? At that time I had sold about 15000 copies of the brochure a copy at the same time for $ 5. My financial records showed it was not tediously generated a lot of money. Some lessons on the road are expensive. My bank charged $ .12 for each item deposited. My first bank had a cost of $ 191. Some great things is that the sale of 15000 copies. * A public seminar company hired me to burn an audio program based on the brochure. I can not sell the tape to my clients as well and it led to a 20-minute with a major airline in-flight audio programming during November and December than a year. * A representative of the manufacturer has decided to send me brochures to their customers during the year instead of a printed schedule. 5000 copies printed, including my contact with them. * A company hired me to write a brochure which is more specific to their product range. * Take public speaking fee from people who bought the booklet. Things were shaking. One day in June, I was tired. I opened a pack of cards comes from advertising by mail. Here is a society which will see my brochure. And another to another. Each received a brochure. Less than a week later, a woman called, asking 5000 the cost of copies of a forthcoming exhibition, and I could coincide with a fixed price. I underbid slightly its price, was happy and the sale was made to treat. I said to myself: Oh, it must be easy to sell large quantities. Wrong. There is another three to four months before the next big quantity of sales. But just who were to present an organization that has contacted about my brochure in its catalogue. They rejected because he was not in his industry. Therefore, my buyer had purchased 5000 copies of my book, with my company information in it, to deploy in the exhibition. I loved it! One day a guy that I know a large consumer-mail in the directory company said: Why are we not done the rights of the brochure? We can buy less expensive than printing. We charge a few cents per share and production. 18 months later, sales have taken place without the exclusive agreement for print 250000 copies. We exchanged a five-page contract for a five digits. The ga free brochure with any purchase of an object in its catalogue and an increase of 13% of sales on the subject. They were very happy. I was happy. In spring 1993, he developed a class on writing and marketing brochures and writing a 80-page instruction manual. The class was small, and most people I met. They paid me money, and I had the opportunity to try to launch the class. Then there was another new product: a manual, a guide on how I had sold more than 50000 copies of my book without spending a penny on advertising. Since August 1994, I found CompuServe. My only goal was to get the network to promote my business. On the third day on the Internet, I received a message from the forum by a guy from Italy who are placing on the market. Its clients are small businesses that serve small businesses. I sent him my brochure. He loves and we struck a deal. He has translated, produced and marketed, and I have to pay royalties on all sales. January is wired several thousand dollars in my checking account in Italy. It was the first sale of 105000 copies of a magazine which provided a copy of my book with a theme of its publication. At this point, sold more than 500000 copies of my book, in three languages, without spending a penny on advertising. A slow week, I sent a message to some forums on CompuServe Italian history brochure as an example of success on the Web. Despite the flagrant sale is not authorized to create a mutually beneficial relationship. I had received money from someone who has never spoken and has only contacted on the Internet, fax, mail and bank transfers. The brochure has been licensed in Dutch, 13 years after the brochure was originally written. I discovered opportunities for licensing the content of my book in other formats. Two companies that produce laminated guides (one hinge, another spiral bound) to leave my content. Tips Products International was established as a company of its own, which provides products and services for people who want to write, produce and promote his own book, or have it done for them. We are writing leaflets advising clients on the basis of raw materials. Three sets of home has been developed:? Literature Writing market, and Ca $ h? How to promote your business with leaflets? How to make large profits from licensing its prospects. Retailers around the world to deploy my classes and services that I was invited to speak at national and international levels, in person and on TV, on how to write brochures and the market, ways to promote a company with marketing materials, modalities for implementing a single book manuscript of a range of products and electronic publishing. I never could have written a business plan on how it happened. Customers go beyond my own personal sales results selling nearly a million copies, without spending a penny on advertising. We all learned a lot of organizing original brochure was written in 1991. Paulette Ensign has never taken a normal course of business. She taught string instruments in public primary schools for eleven years, was a consultant to professional organization, and then create a business based on niche marketing. Visit his website http://www.tipsbooklets.com http://www.tipsbooklets.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: