วันอังคารที่ 16 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Marketing Your Book on Radio

Have you listened to the radio in the past? If you have, chances are you've heard of an author about his latest book. According to Let's Talk Radio Marketing website radio advertising has proven to be one of the most cost-effective to reach their target audience. In other words, the radio is the biggest explosion of their money. I wanted my new book to reach a wider audience, he asked for a promotion in order to achieve a plan that focuses on the radio, including ads Radio-TV interview, and A Great Radio Assessment. Why radio? The radio is everywhere: at home, in the district, in your car, at work and on the market. Satellites beam of radio listeners across the world. Campers listen to programs on solar and radio passengers listening on computers. Convenience is a plus radio. To be on the radio do not have to cross the country by car or 50 miles, only answers the phone. Better yet, you can sit in pyjamas, socks, hair right, and listeners' s not know. You can refer to his notes during the interview that something May not be able to do so on television. Radio drawback is the lack of visual elements - images, color and movement - that viewers grasp the attention. Because the radio will not offer an image, the main advantage is good, says admotor.com. That's why you have to count on his voice. Listeners can not see you or your book, but you can bring your attention to the words that you choose your words and images to create. I was at the top as a CBS radio stations in New York and WCCO in Minneapolis-St. Paul, but one of the best shows that I was with Jacqueline Marcella's show, With climate change care. It is a monthly Internet only radio broadcasts throughout the world. Listeners should listen www.wsRadio.com / CopingWithCaregiving. When the program is in the air have been filed for listeners do not, or if you want to hear again. What makes it special? Jacqueline Marcella is a good listener, an important element for any host or host. Because of the problems it has encountered - a father with Alzheimer's disease and breast cancer - that really want to hear what they have to say. As in his show is a pure joy. Before I in the air to check the Web for information on the program. Even if it is not always possible, I try to listen to the program starts. If I have to type your questions from the interview to do anything to prevent the court. I repeat what I have to say, focusing on a random partner delivery. For me, radio is an investment in my work. It is too early to say if my invesement will pay taxes. In the meantime, I have the time of my life. Marketing my book on the radio has become a mini-courses on marketing. I learn a lot of fun and meet interesting people. Continue! Harriet Hodgson has been a nonfiction writer for 27 years and is a member of the Association of health care Journlists. His most recent book, smiled through her tears: Forecast for mourning written by Lois Krahn, MD is available on http://www.amacon.com http://www.amacon.com. For more information about their work will http://www.harriethodgson.com http://www.harriethodgson.com.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: